Sarah Levis examines disability issues from several different perspectives in this award-winning blog: friend, front-line worker, and person recovering from a stroke that happened after surgery to correct a brain arteriovenous malformation (AVM).
Latest Blog Posts on Girl With The Cane:
- â€śI Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to be Freeâ€ťabout 1 week ago
- Disney Rolls Out Disability Access Service Cardabout 4 weeks ago
- Pat Robertson Proves How Off-Base He Is About Disabilityabout 6 weeks ago
- Matthew Shepard: 15 Years Laterabout 8 weeks ago
- Ontario Government Settles with Former Residents of Huronia Regional Centreabout 9 weeks ago
- Rose Byrne Poses a Weird Disability-Related Hypotheticalâ€¦and Annoys Meabout 12 weeks ago
- Court Decides That Disabled Man is to Have a Vasectomyabout 14 weeks ago
- Jenny Hatchâ€™s Victoryabout 17 weeks ago
Latest Tweets from Girl With The Cane:
Sorry, Girl With The Cane did not include a video.
Comment on Girl With The Cane:
Contact Girl With The Cane:
NOTE: Your IP: 184.108.40.206
It is OK to contact this blogger with commercial interests.Any inappropriate messages, spam or any other messages deemed offensive will result in you being banned from Blogirific.com.