Sarah Levis examines disability issues from several different perspectives in this award-winning blog: friend, front-line worker, and person recovering from a stroke that happened after surgery to correct a brain arteriovenous malformation (AVM).
Latest Blog Posts on Girl With The Cane:
- Families Hiring Disabled Tour Guides to Bypass Lines at Disney Worldabout 1 week ago
- US Federal Agencies Seek Public Input on Transition Issues for Youthabout 1 week ago
- Good-bye, Elizabeth McClungabout 3 weeks ago
- Ethan Saylor: Death in a Movie Theatreabout 3 weeks ago
- Thoughts on the Boston Marathon Bombings and Disaster Planning for Disabled Peopleabout 4 weeks ago
- What Does Justin Trudeau Have to Say About Disabled Canadians?about 5 weeks ago
- My AVM Story â€“ Role Reversal Makes Me The Caregiver for a Whileabout 6 weeks ago
- Why Do Mike Rice and his Basketball Team Matter More than Disabled People?about 7 weeks ago
Latest Tweets from Girl With The Cane:
Sorry, Girl With The Cane did not include a video.
Comment on Girl With The Cane:
Contact Girl With The Cane:
NOTE: Your IP: 220.127.116.11
It is OK to contact this blogger with commercial interests.Any inappropriate messages, spam or any other messages deemed offensive will result in you being banned from Blogirific.com.